Antminer E3 ethereum asic miner
Antminer E3 Ethereum Asic Miner
1. Hashing algorithm: Ethash
Power consumption: 800W
These are the conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship.
2. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. Please deliberate well before making a purchase because we will not accept any requests for refund for orders of this batch.
3. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
4. Shipping for all orders in this batch will begin as soon as the miners are ready. This would be after 16 July 2018 but before 31 July 2018. If the miners are ready to ship before this, we will ship them right away and notify you by email. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
5. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient six-pin PCIe connectors. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ to power the Antminer E3.
6. Separate power supply to control board: there will be one additional six-pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all PCIe connectors are connected to the power supply.
1. BTC(Bitcoin) payment and International wire transfer method is accepted in this batch, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BTC Or Wire. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment “Valid” manually.
2. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by Antminers9.com.au We advise you to make any purchase only after deliberation.
5. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Antminers9.com.au representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. antminers9.com.au is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Antminers9.com.au website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Antminers9.com.au Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Antminers9.com.au warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Antminers9.com.au Australia first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Antminers9.com.au instructions.
6. Antminers9.com.au will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Antminers9.com.au does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Antminers9.com.au Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Antminers9.com.au
There are no discounts available for this batch.