Antminer S9-14THs in Stock
- Hash Rate 14TH/s, Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption 1372W (14TH/s batch) (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). Expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit189x BM1387
- Dimensions350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
1. Click here for specifications and other information on the Antminerx3.com.au
2. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4.The shipping for this batch will start on a first-order-first-ship basis on 21-31 January 2018 for orders that Antminerx3.com.au has received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
5. You will need an ATX PSU. Antminerx3.com.au recommends the APW3++ for the S9 miners. It cannot power more than one miner.
6. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
7. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
1. BTC(Bitcoin) payment and International wire transfer method is accepted in this batch, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BTC Or Wire. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment “Valid” manually.
2. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by Antminerx3.com.au We advise you to make any purchase only after deliberation.
5. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Antminerx3.com.au representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Antminerx3.com.au is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Antminerx3.com.au website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Antminerx3.com.au Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Antminerx3.com.au warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Antminerx3.com.au Australia first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Antminerx3.com.au instructions.
6. Antminerx3.com.au will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Antminerx3.com.au does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Antminerx3.com.au Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Antminerx3.com.au
There are no discounts available for this batch.