Antminer X3 Batch 1st Ready to ship Stock
1. Hashing algorithm: CryptoNight
Power consumption: 550W
These are the most conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship.
2. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. Please deliberate well before making a purchase because we will not accept any requests for refund for orders of this batch.
3. One major cryptocurrency which is using CryptoNight hash function is about to change their PoW algothrim, and according to their public statement, it is purposely to brick ASIC mining rigs including X3. When you buying it, you are betting that they are wrong.
4. To ensure that more buyers around the world can purchase miners in this batch, we have set a limit of one miner per user and will not be shipping orders of this batch to an address in India.
5. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
6. The shipping cost has been updated by our logistics’ service provider recently. Therefore, the shipping cost for batches that are to be shipped after April 2018 will be slightly different (likely lower) than those that are to be shipped before April 2018.
7. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 10 six-pin PCIe connectors. There are 3 six-pin PCIe connectors on each hashing board and all three need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. We recommend the APW3++ to power the X3
8. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional six-pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10 PCIe connectors are connected to a power supply.
1. BTC (Bitcoin) and USD wire are accepted in this batch.
For BTC payment method, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BTC. We cannot accept payment in BCH. If you send BCH to the BTC wallet the coins may be lost. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment “Valid” manually.
For USD wire, please upload the bank proof of transfer within 3 days. If no proof of transfer is loaded, the order will be expired.
2. The shipping cost, customs charges, and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by www.antminers9.com.au. We advise you to make any purchase only after deliberation.
5. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit a request here.
6. The unit price and total price of the products, the amount paid by you shall be all denominated in U.S. dollars, no matter what currency you use to make payment. The exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency shall be adopted following the below rules:
• In the event that you pay for your placed Order which is valid and has not been fully paid yet, the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency fixed in such placed Order shall be adopted;
• Otherwise, the real-time exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency displayed on the Site upon payment shall be adopted.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official www.antminers9.com.au representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. www.antminers9.com.au is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of cryptocurrency mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency with fiat, the cryptocurrency’s network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Our website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from us. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Antminer-S9 and Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with www.antminers9.com.au’s instructions.
6. www.antminers9.com.au will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FedEx’s website.
8. www.antminers9.com.au does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of customs formalities or other reasons.
Please read www.antminers9.com.au’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on www.antminers9.com.au
There are no discounts available for this batch.