- Specifications and other information of the Antminer DR3 are as mentioned below.
- Only CE and FCC certificate for Antminer DR3 will be available until Sep 28th on our website. If other certificates are required from your side, please mention on your checkout page in CUSTOMER NOTE section.
3.The shipping for this batch will start on a first-paid-first-ship basis on 1st Oct. 2018. estimated shipping time with express delivery is 7 to 10 days. If you want to order more than 10 units then we recommend that you research and prepare in advance for customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
4.Please kindly be informed that We have 20 units limited purchase per customer.
- There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency. We would like to reiterate that you should consider carefully before making a purchase because requests for refund or order cancellation will not be entertained for any orders in this batch.
- Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address and shipping method cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
7.Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
- There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
9.The power cord PSU is included and FREE with this Miner, If you forget to add it in your shopping cart we will automatically add PSU before shipping the order.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 9 pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
- To ensure the authenticity, high quality and full warranty coverage of products you purchase from us, we strongly suggest you to purchase through our official website (www.antminers9.com.au) only and we will only be responsible for products purchased through our official website. Please acknowledge that we do not have any authorized third party distributor and reseller in any region or country. We will not allow our products to be sold by individuals through phone call, email or any other method. It could be a scam if you place your order with anyone claiming to be an official sales representative/distributor via email or Skype or on any other website other than our official website (www.antminers9.com.au). We do not have any obligation to provide you with any compensation or indemnification in case of scam caused by third parties. The terms and conditions of sales of our products on our official websites are the only binding version and we will not in any event match any preferential terms offered by any other unauthorized third party distributor and reseller.
- If your shipping address is in the United States, according to the NY ruling N297495 ,mining machine might be classified under 8543.70.9960 which contain with 2.6% of the import duty and tax plus additional 25% of the import duty due to country of origin made in so you will be responsible to pay custom if you order more than 10 units.
|Reference power on wall, Watt||1410|
|Reference power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||180.73|
|Adapted AC/DC output requirement, Watt/ Volt||1605/ 12.00|
|Hashrate & Power|
|Power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH(1-1)||180.73||188.11|
|Power efficiency on wall @40°C, J/TH(1-2)||186.51||194.13|
|Reference power on wall, Watt (1-3)||1410||1553|
|DC input voltage range, Volt (1-4)||11.60||12.00||13.00|
|DC input current range, Amp (1-5)||117.5||133.9|
|Adapted AC/DC output power requirement, Watt (1-6)||1444||1605|
|Quantity of hash chips||162|
|Quantity of hash boards||3|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package), mm||293*130*187|
|Net weight, kg||3.83|
|Noise, dBA @25°C (2-1)||76|
|Operation humidity, RH||5%||95%|
(1-1) Refers PSU power conversion efficiency of 93%
(1-2) Refers PSU power conversion efficiency of 93%
(1-3) Min condition: 25°C, min J/TH, typical hashrate
Max condition: 40°C, max J/TH, max hashrate
Refers PSU power conversion efficiency of 93%
(1-4) Caution: Wrong input voltage may probably cause miner damaged
(1-5) Typ condition: min reference power, typical DC input voltage
Max condition: max reference power, min DC input voltage
(1-6) Min condition: 40°C, max J/TH, max hashrate, PSU output power should be no less than the min value to make sure mining stable.
Typical condition: (typical power) = (min power)/90%, leave power output margin for PSU.
Caution: It is strongly recommended that using typical power can make sure your miner can work well. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards.
Do not attempt to power one board with more than one PSU.
All PCI-E ports are required to plug in while powering up the board.
(2-1) Max condition: Fan is under max RPM(rotation per minute).
1. BTC(Bitcoin) payment and International wire transfer method are accepted in this batch, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BTC Or Wire. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment “Valid” manually.
2. The shipping cost, customs charges, and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by Antminers9.com.au We advise you to make any purchase only after deliberation.
5. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Antminers9.com.au representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. antminers9.com.au is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Antminers9.com.au website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Antminers9.com.au Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Antminers9.com.au warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Antminers9.com.au Australia first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Antminers9.com.au instructions.
6. Antminers9.com.au will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Antminers9.com.au does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of customs formalities or other reasons.
Please read Antminers9.com.au Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Antminers9.com.au
There are no discounts available for this batch.
Only coupons less than 50% value of the miners may be used for this batch.