Antminer L3+, 504MH/s in Stock
Out of stock
Consumer Product Reviews and Ratings
- Product Quality
- Fast Shipment
- Product Support
Reviews are being counted through a short survey from Customers whom has already purchased and used this product.
1. Click here for specifications and other information on the Antminer L3+
2. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 9 six-pin PCIE connectors. There are 2 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and both need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ to power the L3+
5. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 9 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
1. BTC(Bitcoin) payment and International wire transfer method is accepted in this batch, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BTC Or Wire. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment “Valid” manually.
2. The shipping cost, customs charges, and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by Antminers9.com.au. We advise you to make any purchase only after deliberation.
5. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please Contact Us.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Antminers9.com.au representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Antminers7.com is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Antminers7.com website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Antminers7.com Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Antminers7.com Australia warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. The customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Antminers7.com Australia first;
b. Damage caused by a poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, a customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Antminers7.com instructions.
6. Antminers7.com will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FedEx’s website.
8. Antminers9.com.au does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of customs formalities or other reasons.
Please read Antminers9.com.au Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Antminers9.com.au
There are no discounts available for this batch.