1. Specifications and other information of the Antminer S9j are as mentioned below.
2. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address and shipping method cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
3.The shipping for this batch will start on a first-paid-first-ship basis on 15th May 2018 for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
4.Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
5. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
6. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
|Parameters of ANTMINER S9j-14.0|
|2||Total quantity of hash chips||189 PCS|
|3||Total quantity of hash boards||3 PCS|
|4||Total hash rate||14.00 TH/s|
|5||DC voltage input||11.60~13.00 V|
|6||DC current input @12V DC input||102.3 A +10%|
|7||DC Power @12V DC input||1228 W +10%|
|220VAC Power @25℃ ,93%|
conversion efficiency of APW3
1320 W +10%
|220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,93%|
conversion efficiency of APW3
94 J/TH +10%
|10||Weight（without package）||4.2 kg|
|11||Operation temperature||0-40 ℃|
|12||Storage temperature||-40-85 ℃|
|13||Operation humidity||5%RH-95%RH，prevent condensation|
|15||Networking connection mode||Ethernet Cable|
|16||Power connection mode||All three PCI-E ports are required topower the board. You can use one PSU|
to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.
We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be
1. BTC(Bitcoin) payment and International wire transfer method is accepted in this batch, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BTC Or Wire. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment “Valid” manually.
2. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by Antminers9.com.au We advise you to make any purchase only after deliberation.
5. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Antminers9.com.au representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. antminers9.com.au is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Antminers9.com.au website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Antminers9.com.au Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Antminers9.com.au warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Antminers9.com.au Australia first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Antminers9.com.au instructions.
6. Antminers9.com.au will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Antminers9.com.au does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Antminers9.com.au Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Antminers9.com.au
There are no discounts available for this batch.