Antminer Z11 135 ksol/s Model: Antminer Z11 from Bitmain mining Equihash algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 135ksol/s for a power consumption of 1418W.
Antminer Z11, 135ksol/s
EXCEPTIONAL COMPUTING POWER IMMENSE ENERGY SAVINGS.
The Antminer Z11 achieves a remarkable hashing performance of 135 KSol/s, 3X more power compared to its predecessor. Become a leader of the Equihash platform.
The new chip design and circuit configuration provide an impressive power efficiency of 10.5 J/KSol, saving up to 60%, providing more income to miners.
Enhanced performance is attained effortlessly through the processing power of the TSMC 12nm chip. Even though the Antminer Z11 packs in three times more hashing power than the Antminer Z9, at 5.4 kg, it weighs slightly less than its predecessor.
A new generation design effectively prevents dust and improves the stability and safety of the miner.
Model Antminer Z11 from Bitmain mining Equihash algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 135ksol/s for a power consumption of 1418W.
|Reference power on wall, Watt|
|Reference power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/Ksol|
|Adapted AC/DC output requirement, Watt/ Volt|
|Hashrate & Power|
|Power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/KSol(1-1)|
|Power efficiency on wall @40°C, J/KSol(1-2)|
|Reference power on wall, Watt (1-3)|
|DC input voltage range, Volt (1-4)|
|DC input current range, Amp (1-5)|
|Adapted AC/DC output power requirement, Watt (1-6)|
|Quantity of hash chips|
|Quantity of hash boards|
|Networking connection mode|
RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package), mm (2-1)||242*134*302|
|Net weight, kg (2-2)|
|Noise, dBA @25°C (3-1)|
|Operation humidity, RH|
(1-1) Refers PSU power conversion efficiency of 93%
(1-2) Refers PSU power conversion efficiency of 93%
(1-3) Min condition: 25°C, min J/KSol, typical hashrate
Max condition: 40°C, max J/KSol, max hashrate
Refers PSU power conversion efficiency of 93%
(1-4) We are including Auto voltage converter PSU units which can be operated in any type of electric voltage such as 110 V, 220 V, 230 V, 115 V, 127 V, 240 V, Etc..
(1-5) Typ condition: min reference power, typical DC input voltage
Max condition: max reference power, min DC input voltage
(1-6) Min condition: 40°C, max J/KSol, max hashrate,
PSU output power should be no less than the min value to make sure mining stable.
Typical condition: (typical power) = (min power)/90%, leave power output margin for PSU.
Caution: It is strongly recommended that using typical power can make sure your miner can work well.
You can use one PSU to power, multiple boards. Do not attempt to power one board with more than one PSU.
All PCI-E ports are required to plug in while powering up the board.
(2-1) a domestic and international version
(2-2) a domestic and international version
(3-1) Max condition: Fan is under max RPM(rotation per minute).
1. Specifications and other information of the Antminer Z11 are as mentioned below.
2. Maybe for this batch, shipping will be arranged later than the estimated shipping time since Z11 is a new product. However, we may ship it out ahead of the schedule once ready.
The shipping for this batch will start on the first-paid-first-ship basis for orders that we have received full payment for. Our shipping company will handle the customs’ clearance FREE OF COST in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
3. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
4. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient 7 six-pin PCIE connectors. All PCIE connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Bitmain recommends the APW7 to power the Antminer Z11.
Please slide the upper cover of the control board to connect the power supply. Please refer to the Z11 installation guide for more details.
5. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency. We would like to reiterate that you should consider carefully before making a purchase because requests for refund or order cancellation will not be entertained for any orders in this batch.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date.
The following events will void the warranty:
a. The customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
We will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with our instructions.
If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
1. BTC(Bitcoin),LTC(Litecoin), ETH(Ethereum) and USD wire are accepted in this batch.
BCH here refers to BCHABC. Payment must be in BCHABC. Any payment made in BSV(BCHSV) or BTC or other coin is irrecoverable. Bitmain will not be held liable for any loss.
For USD wire, orders’ amount must be USD1000 and above, otherwise, please make payment with cryptocurrency. Do upload the bank proof of transfer within 3 days. If no proof of transfer is loaded within this time period, the order will expire.