1. Estimated specifications and other information of the Antminer Z9 are as mentioned below.
Hashing algorithm: Equihash
Power consumption: 1150W± 10%
Hashrate: 40.8k Sol/s ± 5%
These are the conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship.
2. We have Antminer Z9 in stock and ready to ship. You can place an order and your unit will be shipped within 24 hours after receiving the payment.
3. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. We would like to reiterate that you should consider carefully before making a purchase because requests for refund or order cancellation will not be entertained for any orders in this batch.
4. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because the address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
5. The shipping for this batch will start on a first-paid-first ship basis, for orders that we have received full payment for. If you purchase more than 2 units then We recommend that you research and prepare in advance for customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
6. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient 7 six-pin PCIE connectors. All PCIE connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. We recommend the APW7 to power the Antminer Z9.
7. The power cord is not included, please find one with at least 10A from your local market.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6 pin PCIE connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 6 pin PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
8. The to be shipped products may have a different industrial design than the photo here.
9. To ensure the authenticity, high quality and full warranty coverage of products you purchase from us, we strongly suggest you purchase through our official website (www.antminers9.com.au) only and we will only be responsible for products purchased through our official website. Please acknowledge that we do not have any authorized third party distributor and reseller in any region or country. We will not allow our products to be sold by individuals through phone call, email or any other method. It could be a scam if you place your order with anyone claiming to be an official Bitmain sales representative/distributor via email or Skype or on any other website other than our official website (www.antminers9.com.au). We do not have any obligation to provide you with any compensation or indemnification in case of scam caused by third parties. The terms and conditions of sales of our products on our official websites are the only binding version and we will not in any event match any preferential terms offered by any other unauthorized third-party distributor and reseller.
10. Please click here to refer to all certificates of the products. Please research your local customs requirements before purchasing from Antminers9.com.au. In the case of any custom delay or shipment return due to the lack of certification, Bitmain will not be held liable.
1. BTC(Bitcoin) payment and International wire transfer method are accepted in this batch, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BTC Or Wire. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment “Valid” manually.
2. The shipping cost, customs charges, and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by Antminers9.com.au We advise you to make any purchase only after deliberation.
5. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Antminers9.com.au representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. antminers9.com.au is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Antminers9.com.au website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Antminers9.com.au Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Antminers9.com.au warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Antminers9.com.au Australia first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Antminers9.com.au instructions.
6. Antminers9.com.au will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Antminers9.com.au does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of customs formalities or other reasons.
Please read Antminers9.com.au Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Antminers9.com.au
There are no discounts available for this batch.