Hashrate: 72TH/s, a variation of ±5% is expected
Chips: 12nm TSMC
Power Consumption: 46W/T ±5%@25℃, with P20 PSU
Power Supply Unit: WhatsPower P20,3350w±10,95% efficiency
MicroBT Whatsminer M20s 72 THS
|Encryption:||No||Miner Type:||Asic Miner|
|Products Status:||Pre Order||Rating Power:||1000W|
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Currencies accepted: Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
Delivery worldwide by DHL Express Track shipping.
Our wholesale service allows you to benefit from regressive prices on large purchase volumes. These regressive prices are also available for hosting requests on bulk orders.
In addition, our consulting and audit branch can be consulted to help you build your farm and answer all your questions about the electrical cost, cooling of the minerals and their selection.
For any request of this kind do not hesitate to contact us by the commercial contact form here.
TAXES AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
All products sold and delivered by MicroBT are exclusive of value added tax and customs duties. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for paying outstanding taxes and duties (if applicable) in compliance with local tax laws and regulations.
MicroBT shall not be liable for any cost of damage or expense as a result of an error from calculating taxes and duties pertaining to your order.
Occasionally, parcels are returned to us as undeliverable. We will re-dispatch your order whereby any additional charges shall be borne by you.
- Incorrect address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the parcel will typically be returned to us by our carrier (DHL) or unintended recipient. Please double-check the address carefully before placing your order.
- Incorrect address format: If our system does not recognize the format of the address, DHL may not be able to deliver the parcel to such address.
- Failed delivery attempts: DHL will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. In the event of a failed delivery attempt, the parcel will be returned to us.
- Refused by recipient: A gift recipient who is not expecting a gift may refuse a parcel if he/she believes that it is being delivered by mistake.
- Illegible address: In rare cases, address labels may become illegible in transit. In such a case, DHL will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in transit: If a parcel is damaged during the transit, DHL may return the parcel to us without attempting delivery.